Translate

Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Name

Hello friends!  (all 4 of you!)  I decided to change the name of my blog spot.  Although the original intention was to make this an extension of my business page on Facebook, The Hat Factory, I know, without a doubt, that it will become an extension of my life, which is MUCH MORE than The Hat Factory.  I am a human being just like you.  I have feelings, thoughts, opinions, desires, wants & needs, just like you.  I hope you will enjoy this adventure with me.  You might want to fasten your seat belt.  I am very eclectic.  One minute I might be talking about cats, or grandchildren, or giveaways, or recipes, or pinterest..........you see where this is going.  EVERYWHERE!  That's why I had to change the name.  Welcome to my world & thanks for being a part of it.

6 comments:

  1. There's 15 of us now. I just hooked on to your train of thoughts, my train is always jumping tracks
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Hat factory and love the hats you have. Coming from a giveaway that you have. I love the Minion and Princess Leia hats. You mention it is the second most popular star wars hat, what is the 1st?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most popular Star Wars hat is Boba Fett. Thanks for your comment! Neglectful as I've been, this may turn into a blog yet!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your hats are too sweet! I think the fox hat is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vanessa! Those fox hats came about when a customer on the east coast needed FOURTEEN of them for a scholar bowl team, lol! I really like that hat too. And the scholar bowl team won grand championship. :) (based on their knowledge, not the hats)

      Delete